1.28.2007

Hooray for Procrastination!

OK, so I'm supposed to be out in my living room breaking down cardboard boxes and whatnot, but I'm having a hard time getting my ass out of my desk chair to do so. After spending the morning penning a 'not so nice' note to my sister's bridal party (they speak of periodically, but let me tell ya, a couple of these girls are in the running for BridesMAIDzilla - seesh), I opted to just sit here a while and catch up on stuff. This included finally reading the comments some of you left in my absence in full. Within those, there was one a gem from Dward and I think that it should be shared with the masses. You see, while I was gone, Dward thought it would be good to have a little music to go round, and he did a hell of a job by leaving a link in the comments section. So, given that it's a football free Sunday, Click Here, and enjoy...

2 comments:

Dwardisimo Rex said...

Yeah. That is what I’m talkin about. I love that video.

Something funny? A funny joke told by monkeys.

Dwardisimo Rex said...

How's your job?