2.29.2008

It Comes But Once Every Four Years...

Yes, it's 'Leap Day' and I think I'm posting just for the sake of letting others know that yes, I am indeed still among the living. I survived my work 'marathon' (albeit barely) and spent today cleaning my apartment and getting my life back into a semblance of order. I'm so behind on everything now that it's darn near scary - but at least I have clean socks. So, rather than freak out and try to accomplish everything in a day, I parked my kiester on my couch this afternoon and watched a few episodes of the phenomenon that I missed until now: The Tudors. I highly recommend it to any of you out there that might like to watch the corruption and smut of the 16th century.

And with that, I think I shall return to my divot on the couch and refuel for tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're alive!

I just tried to arrange to watch it, but it turns out that cheapie, mega cable does not include Showtime :(