6.28.2006

Happy Paul Bunyan Day!

Yes, you read that correctly - it's Paul Bunyan Day. The legendary enormously large lumberjack who had a blue ox, named Babe, for a pet. Don't ask. I'm not certain why, but the folks in the northern woods of Minnesota, Wisconsin and Michigan celebrate and even have statues erected to the man and his four legged friend. One of the originals (if not the original) is in Benidji, MN, but I personally like the one in Eau Claire, WI better.

So anyway, what better day for me (a former Wisconsinite) to enter the blogosphere. I'm not exactly sure as to where this is going to go, but at least it's started. Stay tuned for the further adventures of moi as I battle life in Washington DC (personal and professional), try to find my way in this world, and perhaps post pictures of my pets and friends if they're all game (well, the pets really have no say). Welcome to the wild ride that is MONKEYSHINES!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Too cool Miss Thing! Too cool!