6.30.2006

'In The Black'

Well, it's been all of three whole days and I've already switched my template. I have to say that I'm MUCH happier with this. The natural springy green was all well and good; but somewhat hard on the eyes, and really didn't fit my personality all that much. So now I'm 'in the black' and I can feel my blood pressure lower as my devil horns rise...

Also, please note that I'm getting a handle on my HTML(!) and my links are starting to come together. The first will remain as my 'musical selection' of the moment (although I see the name of the link changing to something more catchy). This will change periodically and you'll be able to link up to an album or artist I'm currently enjoying on the home PC, office PC, MP3, or living room sound system. Seriously, it's a reason to keep coming back because I have VERY eclectic taste in music. Everything from Mozart, to Metallica, to this week's pick - Matisyahu.

In other news, I got my first comment from an unknown! Should I be this excited? Probably not as this individual and their cronies use my nickname as another word for 'skunked' beer. How sad for me as I do adore my beer (especially
this and this) and would hate to see my 'name' be used in a negative way towards something I love so much. However, I fear that I will have to get by as these folks were most likely using the word WAY before I.

1 comment:

Dwardisimo Rex said...

Hello again. To the contrary, you shouldn't be offended. To us, monkeyshine was a bit arbitrary -- an off the cuff expression. You know? It went something like this: "Whoa, did you taste this stuff yet? It tastes odd. What's it made from, monkey's?" "He-he, yeah monkey's. It's like, uh, monkeyshine." Anyway, keep the name, we'll use something else. And you'll use it in a much more honorable way than I.