9.25.2006

Goin' Platinum?

I'm thinkin' it's a damn good possibility. Weird Al (who, go figure, has his own MySpace page) has done it again! On the heals of the brilliant You're Pitiful, Al has taken on one of the biggest hits of this past summer. Unless you've been living in a box, you've heard Chamillionare's Ridin' (featuring Krayzie Bone of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony). Not only is Ridin' a brilliant rap, but it's DAMN catchy. Al took the bull by the horns and has put together yet another parody masterpiece. Ladies and Gentlemen, put your hands together for a little somethin' I saw, posted earlier, by out blogger friend, Vermrion, on Electric Monkey Pants...

3 comments:

Christine said...

I LOVE HIS VIDEO FOR 'WHITE AND NERDY'!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I live in a box. I didn't know the song, but I really liked the nerdy white man video :-)

Dwardisimo Rex said...

Jageshmash!

That's a hoot. Not only had I not herd of the original song, I didn't know Weird Al was still at it.

Thanks for the kind words on my blog. Indeed things have slowed down some for now. Whew. And thanks for hanging in there with me. You're a peach.