10.26.2007

Yup, It's Baseball - AGAIN...

Hi all. First, my sincere apologies to Ourika and those of you who have messaged me in disappointment of seeing the musical reference only to discover that the post was about Baseball. However, that's just the way it is right now. I'm finding that when I have a bit of time away from school, work, and life in general that the only thing that is making me truly happy is Baseball. I've always been a rabid fan, but this season I found myself more in tune with the game than the last five years. I think it's because when I'm taking a break (whether it be at 8pm or 2am) that I can turn on the tube or hop on the net and find it. Also, I don't have to feel bad 'hanging up' on a game when I have to get back to work. So, please forgive me, but chances are that Baseball is going to be the topic 'round these parts for a while.


OK then, on with the show...


Turns out that we still don't have an answer from Steinbrenner, Inc and won't have one until the end of the World Series. Thank you Bud Selig who seems to believe that if the Yankees announce who the new manager will be that it will distract from the Series. Hello? The only thing distracting (or perhaps I should say repelling??) people from the Series right now is the fact that Boston is up by 2 games. Blech. So, as I wait patiently to see who will be leading my boys next season, I will do what all Yankee fans are bred to do: ROUTE AGAINST BOSTON! Although I was big time apathetic during the NLCS after Philly got knocked out, I am now riding the Rockies band wagon...

GO ROCKIES!!!!


1 comment:

Nope said...

LOL No need to apologize to me for what you put in your blog (unless, of course, you write that Ourika's a big poopy head).

Write away about baseball. I'll skim and see if there's anything I need/want to retain amidst the baseball, otherwise, I'll just forget it as soon as I read it ;-) You can do the same for all my posts about yarn :-)