1.18.2008

An Arsenal of Sound

Greetings and welcome to another edition of NRT (albeit a day late). This week, I thought I would change it up a bit and feature a female fronted group. Say Wa??? Yes, it's true... From time to time I actually do enjoy listening to the sound of someone from my own gender category. OK then, now that the shock of that is over, let's get down to business shall we? Put your hands together for:

Hot Bitch Arsenal

HBA is Christina - gifted with a smooth as silk made for jazz voice who does her own thing with her friend Kim - a man and his laptop (no, I'm not kidding). Now, I probably wouldn't have discovered their smooth, relaxing sound if it had not been for a funky, super-cool remix of their tune Double Down Quick done by the artist Nebulae. To hear this gem click
here and then click on the Double Down Quick (Nebulae Mix) link (it's the last one on the list in the player found to the left of the page).

Then, enjoy the smooth sounds of this duo by treating yourself to a warm drink and...

All Along The Chilltower

From The Start

You Bet I Will

Sailing On Right By

For an extra goodie (a surprising, and fabulous cover), check out the Ear Candy link on the sidebar.

No comments: