1.10.2008

I think I'm in love...


Today, I present lyrical genius Jonathan Coulton - a Yale grad who quit his day job as a computer programmer to focus on writing/performing music. Granted, I may have a bias given that he sings about all things science and geeky (and seems to have an affinity for monkeys!!); but damn, his stuff is catchy! All the tunes speak for themselves; so I'm going to keep it short and just let you decide (like I have) that this man deserves to a have a shire erected to him someplace.

I Feel Fantastic

I Crush Everything

Skullcrusher Mountain

2 comments:

Unknown said...

And you leave out a link to Code Monkey....? How dare you?!?!

I know I've heard Code Monkey before, but I can't remember where and it's driving me nuts.

Anyway, you need to call me soon. I have news!! Good news this time!

LMMS said...

Leave out 'Code Monkey'? No ma'am!! It has the most coveted spot of them all: the 'Ear Candy' on the sidebar.